Rug Washing Brisbane Service
Rug washing Brisbane covers all suburbs and is a strong addition to our Chem-Dry Amazing services. When we talk about washing we mean immersion. Standard rug cleaning is usually done onsite at your home. Quite often just a little addition to our carpet or tile cleaning work.
Rug washing is different. Instead of using steam or dry cleaning, rugs are taken away and immersed in a mineral bath of cleaning solutions. Dirt and bacteria are simply washed away for a truly deep rug clean.
Why Do You Need Rug Washing?
Our Rug washing Brisbane service is sought after when pet urine or other bodily fluids are present in a rug. Normal surface cleaning will nor resolve the smell or get rid of all the odour causing bacteria. Quite often, rugs have sentimental value and replacement is the least attractive option. Normal cleaning will also only get you so far.
What Does Our Service Entail?
- Initial phone or email assessment. Our costing and service is discussed.
- Onsite inspection of your rugs. The cost of our service is confirmed.
- Rugs are transported to our rug cleaning facility at New Farm. Collection and rug returns are free of charge.
- Our rug technician will remove as much dust and grit from the rug.
- We test clean the rug, check for colour bleeding, inspect fringes and pre-treat problematic stains.
- The rug is then immersed in a mineral bath of cleaning solutions. Any pet stains are treated with Chem-Dry PURT.
- Moisture is extracted from the rug. We also use dedicated drying equipment to remove the remaining moisture.
- At times, the cleaning process is repeated to get an even better result.
- Once your rug is clean and dry, we return your rugs.
You will not find cleaner and more hygienic rug cleaners in Brisbane. Give us a call today if you want Amazing rug cleaning results!