Carpets are one of the most important, expensive and most difficult to change features in your home or business. However, it is easy to forget when the last time they were cleaned and before you know it, they become dirty and drab. It is easier and more cost-effective to have your carpets thoroughly cleaned by a professional on a regular basis.
Set & Forget with Chemdry Amazing to keep on top of your carpet maintenance.
You can also follow these simple steps to keep your carpets cleaner for longer:
- Always clean up any spills or accidents as they happen
- Call our toll-free number for advice how to clean up
- Don’t over-vacuum, this can cause damage
- Always use reputable carpet, rug and upholstery cleaners like Chemdry Amazing
- A simple thing like a doormat will reduce the amount of soil transferred onto your carpets at the front and rear entrances of your property or business.
- Regular carpet cleaning is recommended to prevent mould, grime, dirt and stains from clinging to the fibres and causing irreversible damage to the material itself. Vacuuming should also be carried out regularly, particularly around the heavy traffic part of your carpet which can be quickly worn with soil being the worst offender.
- Don’t leave it too long to vacuum your carpet, the longer you leave it the worse it becomes. Similarly don’t leave it too long before contacting ChemDry Amazing Carpet, Rug and Tile Cleaning in Brisbane to carry out a full service. Many people make the mistake in thinking that a quick vacuum will do the job, it’s astounding how good your carpets will look after a professional machine has been used to clean them, a professional deep clean is recommended every six to twelve months.
- Different carpet cleaning companies in Brisbane use different methods. ChemDry Amazing uses the low pressure hot water extraction system opposed to steam cleaning as it uses only about 20% of the amount of water that steam cleaning uses. Therefore your carpets will be drier quicker which means cleaner and healthier carpets. The low pressure hot water extraction method provides a good way of deep carpet cleaning. A mixture of water and carbonating detergent is sprayed into the carpet pile and then sucked out by a powerful vacuum which recovers the water and any soiled elements from the carpet. It’s worth remembering that wetting a carpet too much can cause it to shrink, cause watermarks, contribute to mould growth and lose its colour.
- Leaving your carpets uncleaned for a long time can result in bad odours and smells, usually because of mould and bacteria that can increase very quickly. This can also happen if you try to clean the carpets yourself; by wetting them too much the soapy water will simply sink into the fabric and cause it to deteriorate.
- Keep your carpets rugs and upholstery clean, dry and healthy by using the services of ChemDry Amazing Carpet, Rug and Tile Cleaning in Brisbane. We will do a professional job on all sizes of carpets and rugs in homes or businesses in this humid but wonderful part of Australia.